Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
* When I enter the academy, no matter what dialogue options I choose, the "Give us your weapons" conversation ends with a black screen.
* Saving the game and loading that save game fixes the black screen problem. It spawns me near Atris' chamber, with Atris standing outside.
* I have to go up to Atris and talk to her to trigger the pre-set conversation.
* Everything proceeds as normal, Handmaidens escort me away, etc.
* At this point none of the Handmaidens except Brianna talk to me. No other NPC's will engage in conversation with me except T3 and Brianna.
* The pre-set conversations with Kreia, Atton and Bao-Dur do not trigger. The one with T3 does trigger, but it is as if starting a conversation with him on the Ebon Hawk. All of them are in their cages and don't move from there.
* Worst of all, the Ebon Hawk is unable to be entered. Nothing happens when I run into the ramp.
I am certain this is not a previously-encountered bug, so it warrants its own thread. How can I fix it, or at least force the game to trigger the proper ways? Is there a command that will just teleport me straight into the Ebon Hawk? oh and if some one with modding skills could maybe just make a skip telos academy mod that would be great. P.S the only mods i have are skip peragus and skip citidel station and could the patches cause this???
[Edited by master111, 3/10/2010 7:23:09 PM]
I just remember that I talked to Atris three or four times and the game at the end of the next cut scene would put me back at the point I had to talk to Atris again and it just kept looping.
Sorry I can't help more.
[Edited by I_am_Nihilus, 3/23/2010 2:53:28 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem