Mass Effect 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
As Jack is uber biotic, garrus used to lead his own team, and legion being a robot knows-it-all. Mordin being a scientist with knowledge of collector's and his bug-repellant.
Also who you take with you to the final fight makes a difference too, because if you take your two best fighters with you then it diminishes the group left behind and increases the chance of someone dying.
during my last playthrough..i did almost everything right. but couldn't save Mordin Solus. should i take him along for the last fight? do u think saving the genophage data will have an effect in ME3?
Here is the way to make sure everyone survives:
* Get all Loyalties.
* Get all Combat Ship Upgrades (Shields, Armor, Cannon)
* Go directly to Omega 4 Relay after abduction. (Make sure Legion's loyalty mission is the first thing you do after IFF mission)
* Tech: Tali, Legion (Must be loyal)
* Leader: Miranda, Garrus, Jacob (Must be loyal)
* Biotics: Samara, Jack (Must be loyal)
* Hold the Line: Grunt, Garrus, Zaeed (Leave these squadmates behind during the boss fight, and don't give them escort duty)
* Escort/Boss Fight: Anyone squishy who you wouldn't want on the Line (Mordin, Tali, etc) (Must be loyal)
I don't think it's possible to have anyone die if you follow those guidelines, and it is possible to get away with unloyal people on the line if you do follow them closely.
Thanks GO TO THE BIOWARE FORUM.
The "random" chance someone will die is negated by the fact it depends on choices you make. That's pre-determined, not random
Ahahah, sorry, I just sound like a smartass now. Good tips for people looking for them.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem