"The deal is this: You write a quality Walkthrough/FAQ for one game, and we will give you a lifetime membership for free. All we are asking for is the answer to "How do you beat 'this' game 100%"."
My Question Is, where do i get started sir and how do i do it ???. Thank You.
2) Start on any new game.
3) Keep on switching to your text editor, typing on what happened in the game, and what you did - Should be done neatly, and should be understood by anyone who reads it.
4) Keep on doing so until you finish the game.
5) Send your final work (Pimping it with some designs is a huge plus point) to Nevermore: email@example.com
6) Wait! May take 1 month or more to get it accepted and receive Author status.
And another thing, what is the rate of success?. Is is very hard to accomplish ???. Thank you.
It's completely upto you. You can choose any game you like. Just make sure it covers 100% of the game, and not a single word is copied from any other walkthrough's/FAQS, cause on doing so you will get banned immediately.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 3/8/2010 6:40:06 AM]
Just check the FAQs and Walkthroughs section of whatever game you decide to write a guide for.
For example, here's the FAQs and Walkthroughs section for Fallout 3: Link
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem