Mass Effect 2 Discussion
But I found this and I haven't figure to get this to work for Adapt Class. Do you have som ideas?
This isn't my work, but someone called Osori83, it's good.
Found a way to add non-bonus powers as bonus-powers.
Ex: Using Cloak as sentinel
1. In [SFXGameCookerHelper.PowerStandalonePackages]
2. In [SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Sentinel]
2. In [SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Vanguard]
2. In [SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Soldier]
3. In [SFXGameContent.SFXGameChoiceGUIData_HenchmenPowers]
I'm trying to play as a Sentinel just see if this work.
Now in Normandy, choose advanced training. Then in the list will be 2 barriers. Choose the second one and you will get Cloak skill.
But I want it work for Adapt as well.
[Edited by kdaniel, 2/24/2010 5:46:38 AM]
You will be able to choose power using advanced training. But, when you are on a mission, the new power is not available.
Conclusion: there must be another way, to get access to more powers.
[Edited by kdaniel, 2/24/2010 11:08:18 AM]
But if you need to compare this two files, I strongly recommand Ultra Compare Pro for doing that.
This application mark the differences in both files.
It's very good
Take copy of both the old and new c.ini files and open them in Ultra Compare, use copy and paste instead of merge, goes faster.
When done paste the file back to game folder and run ME2 ini fixer and start the game and play.
Just a tip.
[Edited by kdaniel, 2/27/2010 11:59:24 AM]
[Edited by kdaniel, 2/27/2010 10:49:45 PM]
Or want to relieve stress.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem