Theme Park World Discussion
To be able to run the game on Vista 32-bit (not tested for 64):
0. Uninstall the game if it was installed before, remove all folders belonging to the previously installed game.
0.5. Restart computer.
1. Install the game.
2. Install 2.0 patch.
2.5. Restart computer.
3. Apply NO-CD crack (as safedisc v4 crashes on vista).
4. Edit the reg file supplied with the no-cd crack using notepad, change the language to 00000809 from 00000409 and double click on it, select yes.
5. Download the zip file including TTF files from " www.adamhearn.co.uk/games/themeparkworld/tpwwin2kfix.html " then unzip the tpwfnt to your data folder in your main install directory.
6. Set property of tpwfnt folder to read-only.
7. Rename USP10.dll in your install folder to old_USP10.dll.
8. Set your graphics card to the highest quality and antialiasing (tried on 8800GTS and works).
9. In the DATA folder there is a file named _RESOLUTION.SAM, rename it to RESOLUTION.SAM (remove first char).
10. From compability select win95 mode, disable desktop and visual themes.
DO NOT RUN THE GAME ANYWAY BEFORE COMPLETING THIS STEPS. If you had run it, then start from step 0 and complete all. Now you can play in 1280x1024 without any crashes. Have a good-time.
[Edited by umblikal, 2/23/2010 5:53:47 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem