World in Conflict: Soviet Assault Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
1. The super armor option makes enemy helicopters have infinite health too. Even when the option is turned off, they stay invincible.
2. The slaughter mode does not deactivate on enemy units.
If you found any more bugs, please post them here so they are easy to find.
This makes some of the missions almost impossible to beat...
1. Vehicles can still be repaired with a repair tank. For the level that requires you to repair Webb's tanks, the emergency repair ability of the repair tank is still effective. To capture an abandoned vehicle, use the emergency repair ability on the unit three times, then the vehicle is yours. Same goes for keeping Webb's tanks in good health.
2. Helicopters. Transport helicopters are not immune from the tactical aid strike that summons a fighter jet shoot down the chopper. So the bonus objective in the last battle of Seattle which requires you to shoot down 4 transport helicopters can still be completed. Attack helicopters are slightly more annoying as they seem to be immune from even the tactical aid missile strike. However you could just use the unlimited reinforcement power to summon lots of anti-air then turn off vehicle invincibility, let the AA shoot at them long enough and they will either die or go away. (Remember to clear enemy ground vehicles first before you turn off invincibility.) This is how I got pass one Soviet level which requires you to hold the line against multiple enemy assaults. The mission will not progress forward if the enemy helicopters are not dealt with.
Maybe i'll go back a patch or two .. worked alot better then.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem