Witcher, The (Enhanced) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I have recently downloaded the game Witcher from the Internet.
When I checked the version, it showed 220.127.116.110. Hence I tried to use the trainer 18.104.22.1680.
But whenever I execute the trainer and then the game and then Press F1, I hear the message "Trainer Activated" but when I try to load a saved game, the whole game crashes.
I have tried executing the trainer in the ADMIN mode but still the game crashes.
I am using AMD Turion(TM) X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor ZM-85 and VISTA 64 Bit OS.
Any suggestions as to what should I do?
Thanks and Regards
2) IMO it has nothing to do with drivers. If it was a driver problem, you might have got an error message saying that your video card driver has failed, setting your screen in 256 color mode. Also it results into BSOD's.
3) I doubt it has something to do with the pirated game you must be using (Bad crack, you must not be mounting the mini image as instructed?)...If this is your problem, then you are not going to receive any trainer support from CH.
4) Also make sure your Antivirus/Firewall is not blocking the game or the Trainer. Try adding them to the exceptions list or disable them when using the trainer/playing the game.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 3/29/2010 12:06:46 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem