Empire: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
i just needed to find out how trainer is working....
[Edited by sharp911, 1/2/2010 10:16:15 AM]
1) Windows 7 Pro x64
2) Retail version
4) After clicking on Single Player or load a saved campaign. Every time
5) the game crashes.
And yes I first launch the .Exe and on the game's menu activated the trainer.
I've tried to put the trainer in the steam's file as advised, which path do you suggest?
I installed the trainer G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps
Before this new Trainer I used to let the trainer on the desk and it worked always fine.
hmm that seems those trainers are only for STEAM version of the game...sorry to say that...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Construction
+ 12 more options