Red Faction: Guerrilla Discussion
Can there be a update on the trainer please.
The new Patch is now out and the game is now playable.
I just updated the game and noticed right off the back that 5.1 surround sound is now working...
The first patch is now available via games for window live, this fixes
Update - 12/18: Please read the following announcement: community.redfaction.com/forums/topic/7426?page=22#comment-64563.
* 5.1 Surround Sound was not working properly for some users.
* Several crashes for users running ATI cards have been fixed (most often when accessing Display Options in game)
* Performance improved on ATI cards
* Cursor Sensitivity for 360 controller has been tweaked. Before, moving diagonal and vertical adjustments moved at different speeds. They now move at equal speeds.
* Turret Sensitivity has been adjusted to work without having to drop the base value.
* MP Playlists will be updated to include all maps and modify certain options. Currently, a few maps are only available through Custom Matches.
* Some overlapping text and icons have been fixed.
* (9/30) Modding will be disabled in online matchmaking games with this patch. It will still be available in LAN games, though no XP will be awarded there.
Again, thank you everyone for your patience and I'll update this thread when there is any new information.
can we please get some sort of speed hack?
Like super fast spring or something to get around map faster?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem