Trainer Tools and Resources
no offince people,but kasper deticts the triner as (trojan.win32.buzus.ckez) ,i know that you will never put a trojan in any trainer in this site ,but what the hiil is wrong with kasper
Also, temporarily disable KAV/KIS before you download it. Otherwise the AV's web-protect module will kill it at 99.99% complete!
[Edited by NovaPhoenix, 11/19/2009 5:39:40 PM]
Should be in the help documents accompanying your software. If not, see here:
CH trainers r completely safe. all u need to do is add the trainer .exe to the exceptions list of the AV..it'll work beautifully. i use AVG..its simple to use and offers adequate protection.
[Edited by saurabhfzd, 11/22/2009 3:49:21 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Super Health
• Vehicle Health (including helicopter)
+ 12 more options