Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
(without spaces) not out of it.
[Edited by Gorillaz2-D, 11/13/2009 12:42:15 AM]
Yeah, the sending of forces to DC was a little odd. Being they would have to bypass the EU.
But remember, it was said in the game that Russia looked like the victim. So it is possible the EU just looked the other way as Soviet aircraft went over. But then again, US bases in Europe would have picked up on that.
Maybe the Russians amassed a large force in west Africa, and used that as a launching platform.
It sort of reminds me of World in Conflict. Except the Russians just loaded a ton of troops onto cargo ships, and sailed them from east Russia to Seattle. The concept worked better since most of the US forces where in Europe fighting the Russians, and nobody was expecting an invasion on the west coast coming from cargo ships.
yea...i do get that. even so...moving thousands of infantry and armor and stuff..u can't keep it secret even if u were to fly all of that by air with heavy lift capability. but i do get what u're saying.
1) I was going to post a big explanation here, but wikipedia will do a better job. Link Basically the level is called "No Russian" meaning they only speak English so it looks like they're Americans and Sheppard deliberately sent PFC. Allen "undercover" with Makarov knowing fully-well who he was so that he could be the scapegoat to the massacre.
2) The ACS module Link you and Soap are retrieving in one of the first missions is from a fallen (or stolen?) US satellite which contains data which could potentially control any of the other US (or NATO) spy satellites in orbit, thus enabling the Russian Air Force to fly undetected over NATO countries into the US. The red blips on the loading CG is radar tracking, but they needed satellites to confirm if the images were a glitch or the real thing, which is where the stolen ACS comes into play.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem