Dragon Age: Origins Discussion
Also do I need to be out of the tutorial area first? or does that matter?
I was able to reward myself some attribute points on one of the saves I made.
Others saves will only work with a few of the options.
I am not sure what I am doing differently, if anything. I would still request some assistance, but I will write back if I figure anything out as well.
As far as the trainer goes however I have found one save that it works on, all options. It does not however work on any of the other ones, which I find odd.
So if any of you have still having trouble try that.
i've not run into this problem, but i haven't played each and every TYPE/RACE/FACTION of character there is at all zones in the game, which would be nearly impossible-
1. As mentioned before, get the No CD "fix" gamecopyworld dot com or megagames dot com will have this fix
2. Make sure to run both the trainer as Admin if you are useing Vista
3. Sometimes the trainer will work fine, other times it will only gift money. If that happens reload your save, or just exit the game and trainer completely and try again. This has worked for me several times.
4. I have also noticed that if you gift your NPC some exp, then open the character menu to ensure the EXP was Given, then the rest of the options will work most the time.
If anyone is having trouble with this, I hope this helps.
Trying to get the trainer to work, i purchased the digital copy from direct2drive. however i've used all your trainers before and they seemed to work well with the digital copies.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem