Dragon Age: Origins Discussion
For options 4-9, please note the following:
1) you must select the character before you press the option. Press the function
key of the character or click on the portrait of the character.
2) Make sure you do not have Auto Level activated
3) Once you press the option, Press 'C' to enter the character screen and then
you should see the Level Up button is now available.
4) You might have to wait a short time after pressing keys for the option to
5) Some areas or zones or characters in the game do not allow levelling up or the
changing of attributes in all circumstances or all characters. Some areas
you only have access to a party member for a short time, etc. The options
may not work for you in those cases.
6) In cases where the option(s) don't appear to be working, try saving your game,
closing the game and trainer, and then reloading the game and restart the
trainer to see if that helps.
I've found that I have to wait for somebody to reach a level up naturally. Then, I use the following steps:
1.) Save the game.
2.) Exit to main menu.
3.) Load the game I just saved.
4.) Select the character to level up, then use whichever options I want.
5.) Try to level up and see if the extra points are available.
6.) If I want more points, it is possible to exit the level up process before it is complete. Then you can use the extra options again.
7.) Finally, save the game again (for reasons of paranoia).
What would be useful is an extra set of options to take away surplus power-up points.
Sadly, I still cannot get the trainer to work.
I downloaded the new mega trainer and I am following the instructions. However, even a straight forward command such as Add Gold does not work for me. Don't know why.
I previously used the trainer on a less than legit copy of the game (on 11/02 since I am a big child and couldn't wait the less than 24 hours to download and install my retail copy) and everything worked. However, it just doesn't seem to work on my perfectly legit copy (Deluxe Digital Edition from Direct 2 Drive). Definately seems to be an issue with the version, or so it would seem.
I'll try the steam trainer later and perhaps disable my pre-order modules and content just in case that is throwing things off a bit.
For now, I'll just enjoy the game the way ot was intended to be enjoyed.
Thanks again for the trainer.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem