Trainer Tools and Resources
go try out oder laders as well
and if you tont get console down official forum has link for console enabler
files inside have no refrence tu cheats happens put if you post link they go and delate it
I downloaded the console enabler from Cheathappens but it requires my to hit F1 on my keyboard and I'm using a iMac and that has no effect. Is there a way I can remap the F1 key to something else to use the console enabler?
Open the file %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Risen\ConfigUser.xml
Paste the following section into your ConfigUser.xml in the general (option)-Section
* SensitivityX and SensitivityY change your mouse sensitivity, values between 0 and 1 are possible. Don't forget the "f" to indicate that it's a floating point value.
* Set InvertY to "true" if you want your Y axis permanently inverted (the option in the game menu is forgotten after restart, at least in my version). However, you still need to view your options menu once (no changes necessary).
look in the original .xml file for the correct syntax
i had to use in here () instead of <>
[Edited by jackbig, 10/17/2009 2:08:13 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem