Order of War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) as far as I know STEAM is the only version that patched so far. we made a STEAM version of the trainer for the patch. RETAIL should use the old trainer.
2) there are two versions of the game on your hard drive. there is one with dx9 at the end and one with dx10. the game picks the correct one for you based on your operating system. however you can manually run the .exe yourself to play the dx9 version. look in the game folder
3) i have played campaign, missions, etc. and am having no crashed with every option engaged. if you are playing the game and having problems it helps (again) to know:
dx9 or dx10? steam or retail? campain or mission? if campaign, which teams? if mission, which mission? can you send a savegame?
i have had zero problems with this game, either retail nor steam. if the retail has patched i am not aware. if steam patched yet again, i am not aware.
I am using the patched steam version trainer and dx9.
Everything was good until West Wall mission in Campaign playing as germans. Had a hard system freeze,during the mission. I had completed 2 mission prior to that with no problems.
Don't know if that helps, just my experience.
Keep up the great work
[Edited by theroc44, 9/29/2009 3:30:52 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem