Halo 3: ODST Discussion
Things I didn't like:
• You carry less ammo and it is used way faster
• Melee damage is reduced (i.e. It takes 2 hits to kill an armor-less brute instead of one)
• Lack of human weapons found (you don't find them on dead bodies often and when you do they usually have little ammo)
Now things I did like were:
• Firefight Mode, this mode had me going for most of the time I was home today. The setup is great and the enemy spread is fantastic. By this I mean you don't start off battling hunters and brutes and all that in the first round. The only drawback is the skulls, it annoyed me when I got to like the 3rd round and the Black Eye Skull came on. It's a pain in the !
The New Pistol and SMG, sound suppressed each with a scope. I LOVE the new pistol it makes head-shots easy on grunts and jackals. The SMG is great on brutes especially when you fire in short bursts with it.
So far that is all I have on the game since I only had around 5 hours to play it (3 1/2 of which were in FF mode).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem