Need for Speed: Shift Discussion
this game isn't so easy to modify regarding the computer opponents.
are you saying that the PileUp option isn't working for you?
are you saying that the win race options aren't working for you?
we don't plan to add any more options to this game.
Perhaps I dont' understand what you are trying to say-
The PileUP Burst cheat works, yes of cause, but under the races in the race overview are only under the first race-event very much stars for example 192/52 the other races are untouched from this cheat.
Okay - I try to explain it a little bit more detailed:
IN the race, you have in your HUD in the left corner of the buttom the route from the street and over this route you can see the tasks like "Pointexercise - GET 650 for one star, GET 1300 for the 2'nd Star and then the 3'rd task (could be) SPIN OPPONENTS! > Wich race I mean: STAGE 2, 2'nd Race - press 8 and you will see some examples for the stars and the last point of exercises is my problem < I only want to complete THIS task with a cheat, because Link don't need the other and I the PileUP Burst makes too much availlable by one use - and my problem isn't cleared by this cheat, because the task is after the use of that cheat not completed? I only earn a lot of stars, that's all.
It could be possible that an option of the trainer like "WRECKING BALL" like in GRID could help on this problem, but a "Task Completer" will help and that would be more precise. If you found those memory adresses, you could send me them by a post here or by a PM, I could put them in TSearch for cheating.
Thx for your answer.
>>>> EDIT <<<<
SRY "Race Stage 2 - Race 1" then press *8* to see the details! And the MegaStars Option wount help... the Option PileUP Burst only let the opponents jump and then they loose their control... that wount help too, because that isn't done by *me* as the driver in the game - only a *driving mistake* of them.
[Edited by CyberCore, 9/25/2009 3:56:31 AM]
aright,i know how do u feel when u can't do drifting....
the same thing happened to me a 'long time ago'...
but then i try to do some practicing and i found a great technics...
1. as usually dont push ur throttle to hard on straight/ corner
2. Never use first gear on starting line, use second gear.
3. On drifting, try not to initiate 'E-Brake' drift (hand brake tapping)
4. When u wanna initiate a drift, try this - when u wanna enter the corner, try to let go ur gas then press it again, do it quickly, then control ur steering wheel left and right smoothly and frequently (dont forget to pressing and let go gas quickly and frequently) - do not just hold ur steering to left or right all the way.
5. Then on the exit, let go ur gas, control ur car, make ur car staright on the staight line.
6. u have to use steering wheel.....not keyboard or joystick. :-)
My most favorite drift car is AE86. Last time i cant do drifting with that car, it just spinning...mannn. Then now, i can achieve about not less than 1000 points on OVAL TRACK. Good luck.
"EVERYBODY CAN DO DRIFTTING"
We cant drive properly in need for speed shift without proper steering wheel.
Especially in drifting..mann....but now i can handle that with my great technics....My beloved AE86 in drifting.....last time i juct spinning all the way when drifting,but now all that has gone forever...hehehehehe. i love drifting in need for speed shift.!!!
HACHIROKU FOR LIFE!
"EVERYBODY CAN DO DRIFTING"
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlock All Upgrades
• Quick Win Race
+ 8 more options