Mini Ninjas Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
here's the readme --
HOW TO INSTALL
GPF FILE PATCH FORMAT
(This requires GECKO OS to run)
1.. Run the trainer and click CREATE GFP.
2.. Copy the created .gpf file into a folder called PATCH on your SD card.
3.. Insert SD Card Into your WII.
4.. Load Up Gecko OS.
5.. Once Gecko has loaded.
6.. Scroll down and click "CONFIG OPTIONS"
7.. Scroll down to "SD FILE PATCHER" and change to "YES"
8.. Exit the config menu by pressing B
9.. Make sure THE GAME is in your drive.
10. Scroll up to "LAUNCH GAME" and click it to start the game.
GECKO OS will now load the game and apply the patch file.. JOB DONE!!
Getting the TRAINER MENU onscreen.
We have integrated an INGAME MENU into the game so that you can visually turn
the options ON AND OFF at your pleasure.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE GAME IS RUNNING IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MENU WILL NOT DISPLAY
ON OTHER LANGUAGE GAMES.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!! This game was a little different to other games, as a result we
had to alter the way we access and scroll through the options, follow the instructions
below and you should have no problems, you can also check out the video on
www.cheathappens.com to see exactly how its done.
1. While inside MINI NINJAS Press the (UP) key to get the INVENTORY MENU onscreen.
2. You can now press the (1) and MINUS buttons TOGETHER!!! to activate the trainer menu.
[- PLEASE READ!! VERY IMPORTANT OR YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THE MENU!! -]
The menu will be displayed when you move your HAND cursor across any items, the OLD
ITEM INFO text at the bottom will now read out the OPTIONS MENU, because of the
way this game works every time you update the menu, ie.. move through the options with (C)
or turn an option on and off with the LEFT and RIGHT, you MUST!! move to another item with your
cursor so that the game updates the text, otherwise you will be looking at the OLD text and
may get confused
3. Use the (C) button to scroll through the options, when it hits the last option it will cycle.
4. Use the LEFT and RIGHT D-PAD buttons to turn the options ON and OFF.
5. Once you have finished with the menu press the B button or the UP D-PAD to turn off the menu,
6. VERY IMPORTANT!! make sure you use the (B) or UP buttons to exit the trainer and not
any other key.
7. Enjoy cheating
(1) + MINUS = Activate Trainer Menu
DPAD LEFT = Turn Option OFF
DPAD RIGHT = Turn Option ON
(C) = Cycle Through Options
(B) or UP = Exit Trainer Menu
INFINITE HEALTH - Stops your health from decreasing.
INFINITE NINJA BAR - Activities such as running fast will no longer decrease your bar.
INFINITE ITEMS + UNLOCKER - This option will not only give you infinite items but it will also
unlock all spells and recipes aswell.
INFINITE COINS - Lots of Cash.
INFINITE SPECIAL ATTACK - Instantly get full special attacks that never decrease.
Hope you enjoy this product!
Get more Nintendo Wii trainers from CHEAT HAPPENS (www.cheathappens.com)
[Edited by PWizard, 9/15/2009 1:02:09 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem