This is a very poor reason to be a pirate and also a stupid one. Why don't you admit that you simply do not have a job, don't have the money, and want the game. That's the reason for 99% pirates. I strongly dis-believe that you would become a pirater because of conformity issues (and if you do, you have some serious self-image problems). Having hatred for the company that made the game is a better and a logical reason, but still not good enough.
Cracked versions have altered files that produce different hash values which can cause interference with trainer operations.
People who use warez releases to play them are warez users.
I dont agree with your 99% L, 1% steal a game because they cant afford it.. The other 99% steal it because they can and are greedy and thieves. Even if the games were cheap people will continue to steal them.
Crackers arent the reason, its the hundreds of thousands of people who steal the game, and have been stealing games since the 80's that have caused weird and restrictive protections.
I don't download new releases though, if I don't think a game is worth my money that's because it sucks, so there really is no reason for me to download it illegally. However I have no moral problem downloading anything illegally.
And that is the kinda stance that hundreds of thousands of people have been using for years.
"I have no moral problem downloading anything illegally" is another way of saying "I dont care really if I steal games or not".
I wonder if you have any moral problem when someone steals from you though. And before you say its not the same, it is, games are property as is items people can steal from you.
Unfortunately the younger generation dont realise this, in turn they also dont realise that income is becoming less and less to developers in turn may stop future developments, in turn makes staff for the developers lose work, which in turn make it harder for them to support the families, which in turn means they have to gain benefits which in turn forces the working people all around the world to pay more in taxes etc to pay for the non working.
Vicious circle aint it :P
I thought it came from "I have some excellent wares for you, my nykka", from The Merchant of Venice by Byll "LULLZKING" Shak3sp33r3.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem