Trainer Tools and Resources
but when i try to use the Trainer i´ll got kicked back to desktop.
I already installed the latest graphic card drivers + the 1.1 patch.
In that moment when i press the F1 key i got kicked back to desk...
Intel Duo quad core
4GB RAM (Mushkin)
Asus P5N-D SLI
2x GeForce 8800 GTX (768MB each, using SLI)
Vista Ult. 64bit
Any suggestions how to get the trainer work?
It's the same with me. German PC version of the game patched to version 1.1 runs just fine without trainer.
When running the trainer and hitting F1 in the main menu first "trainer activated" is to be heard and then back to the Desktop with an alert box from the game with some text in it (made a scree copy of that).
My anti-virus was off and I had installed the latest display drivers (190.38) for my NVIDIA 8600GT.
Did also perform most of the tricks posted here for getting unwilling trainers to work, except using a "no-cd" patch for the game, because it's illegal
So, for plan A:
Is there any hope for getting the trainer to work?
Or plan B:
Does anyone know about a trainer "on the market" that works? I found a +4 trainer but it's for the 1.0 version of the game and displays a "wrong version" message when started with 1.1
Thanx in in advance for any helpful hints.
I installed the game on Windows XP and Server 2008.
But there is no "id" folder in the Windows XP Users folder.
The Server got the folder and it’s an English language server, the game is german, but it crashed also….
But and this is the best, the game crashed also, if I activate the “Options”, or some times, if I only die….
Maybe the germen version got to much bugs….
Your answer is a little "unconventional" but the core info from it for me is that I will have to follow plan B for a working trainer.
Some statements in the answer are incorrect an I feel the urge to object them.
The German legal rules about explicit violence and the display of swastikas in video games are "different" and not necessarily "silly". A short look on the German history of the last century may give some good reasons for this rules.
German game versions are not "always FUBAR". Calling myself quite a "game freak", having played both located versions and US-versions of quite some games, I found them more or less equally "buggy". Especially Wolfenstein is not "FUBAR". Omitting the trainer it runs without crashing. But then, I get my shiny little ass permanently kicked around by some level bosses
At length, copyright rules are also different in different countries. Maybe our statement is correct for copyright in the USA but in Germany it IS illegal to use patched versions of software that disables the check of the copy protection on the disk.
No offense is intended with my foregoing statements but it's an occupational disease of scientists to correct all the flaws in a "theory".
On the other hand, referring to my personal statistics, approximately 80% of the trainers of cheathappens are OK and that's somewhat above the percentage of "freebies". If the adaption of the other 20% to located versions of games is not profitable in your opinion then one has to live with it.
now pwizard has given you a working solution that will allow you to use our trainer. please consider it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem