Super Mario Galaxy Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Yep i'm using the gecko os loader.
Steps that i took:
1. Ran the trainer and created the gpf file (PAL Version)
2. Put the gpf file in /patch directory of sd card
3. loaded gecko os 1.92 via homebrew channel
4. set sd file patcher to yes in the options config
5. launched game via gecko (everything works fine)
6. when in game pressed + to get into the menu
7. first try pressing 2 to open the trainer menu (not working)
8. the pressed end in the game menu and tried pressing 2 again (not working either)
am i doing something wrong?
1. While inside SUPER MARIO GALAXY Press the (+) key to get the MAIN MENU onscreen.
2. Click on the bottom button it will be either the QUIT or
RETURN TO THE OBSERVATORY button (depending on where you
are in the game)
3. You can now press the (2) button to activate the trainer menu.
We tested your file and it works perfectly with our hardmodded Wii using the PAL version of the game.
[Edited by PWizard, 8/15/2009 12:47:39 PM]
Lastly, if it still doesn't work, what is your firmware version?
well thats exactly what i did
i'll have a look at it in the observatory, maybe then it works.
i'll let you know then as soon as i tried it.
oh and my firmware version is 3.2E
i don't know what the matter could be with this but i just won't show up the trainer menu in game.
again the steps that i took:
1. created trainer file and put it in patch folder on sd card
2. loaded gecko via homebrew channel and set sd file patcher to yes
3. launched the game (works perfectly, but tells me "no sd code found" ) but i think thats because the option sd cheats was still on yes
4. launched the game with sd cheats set to no (also works, no error message)
5. in game pressed + to open up menu
6. tried both, in obeservatory pressed quit and then (2)->doesn't open up trainer menu
while playing in a galaxy pressed "return to observatory" and then (2)->doesn't open up trainer menu either
7. played around with gecko options back and forth but no effect what so ever
i really can't figure out what i could do to make it work
[Edited by PWizard, 8/16/2009 5:29:20 PM]
ok i will try cod then and see if it works on that game. gonna let you know then.
oh and would you mind to tell me, via pm maybe, what your wii config is (modchip, firmware version, apps installed etc.)
maybe then i can check the differences and see if could have something to do with it.
i'm also thinking that it could be possible that some other app i have installed on my wii like bootmii could be interfering with the trainer
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem