Yep i'm using the gecko os loader.
Steps that i took:
1. Ran the trainer and created the gpf file (PAL Version)
2. Put the gpf file in /patch directory of sd card
3. loaded gecko os 1.92 via homebrew channel
4. set sd file patcher to yes in the options config
5. launched game via gecko (everything works fine)
6. when in game pressed + to get into the menu
7. first try pressing 2 to open the trainer menu (not working)
8. the pressed end in the game menu and tried pressing 2 again (not working either)
am i doing something wrong?
well thats exactly what i did
i'll have a look at it in the observatory, maybe then it works.
i'll let you know then as soon as i tried it.
oh and my firmware version is 3.2E
ok i will try cod then and see if it works on that game. gonna let you know then.
oh and would you mind to tell me, via pm maybe, what your wii config is (modchip, firmware version, apps installed etc.)
maybe then i can check the differences and see if could have something to do with it.
i'm also thinking that it could be possible that some other app i have installed on my wii like bootmii could be interfering with the trainer