Trainer Tools and Resources
This definatly works!
SAVE PROGRESS FOR OFFLINE ACCOUNT AND RESTORE YOUR PREVIOUS PROGRESS
For Windows 8 (in case Win 8 is reinstalled)
1. Make a copy of the file "FUEL_SAVE_V14.sav" in Users\
2. Make a copy of the folder XLive in Users\
3. Reinstall the game if you don't have it, otherwise skip this step
4. Install "Games for windows Live" by running file "gfwlivesetup.exe"
5. Start the game and create offline account with the same name as previous (progress will be lost)
6. Exit the game
7. Go to Users\
8. Go to Users\
name then previous one "E00000696C03BFDB"
9. go into that new folder and then into 2 same name folders as previous ones "FFFE07D1" and "00010000"
and overwrite the file with your previous copy but with the same new name (not as previous one)
10. go to different name folder "E00000696C03BFDB_MountPt" and overwrite those 5 files "434D082F.gpd",
"Account", "FFFE07D1.gpd", "tile_32.png" and "tile_64.png"
11. go to Users\
12. start the game again and it would ask you if you want to create new profile, because you don't have one
and answer with "Yes"
13. now you just have to pick your created account and it will log you in and when the game loads, it would skip the movie intro (helicopter carrying car), which appear only the first time the game is being started or if you overwrite only file "FUEL_SAVE_V14.sav" without Xlive files
14. If no intro movie, your progress is back as previous copy and is not 0/216
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Always Finish First
• Super Acceleration
+ 5 more options