Like WOW im sure there will be farm bots soon but as a game, its excellent and i highly recommend it!
Made a character for each class and have:
level 25 Gladiator
10 everything else.
A couple of tips:
- Casters have the easiest time level 1-10 (newbie area). Warriors have a fair bit of downtime. They are worth the slog tho when you get to specialize! My gladitor kicks arse solo.
Post newb land:
- At lot of people miss how to properly use 'glide' (a skill everyone has) press space from a slightly elevated level and dont press forward or space anymore. Most tend to hold forward and you nose dive in the first uneven bit of terrain.
- Crafting, there is an NPC master for each type. They give a quest that you can craft using their items but have to give back the end product. The first tier is free so use that up to at least level 30 in your craft and save a bundle.
(Elyos faction)Dont buy dyes on the AH, theres a shop right at the back of the main city called Boutique. I made a fortune buying dyes and selling at a hiked up price cause noone else can be bothered to explore.
If you find green chest peices (armour) keep them even if only for your alts as they have stupidly low drop rates. Very rare to see them on AH.
Hope that helps anyone starting out.
Ironically I'm posting this on a site dedicated to cheats and trainers, but I think most people here agree though that once a game goes online cheating is a no go.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem