Fallout 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I know your character automaticallys holsters your weapon when you sit down.
Also is it possible to equip more than one weapon (for instance a knife and a gun) ?
I want to get Broken steel DLC, I heard it's great.
Has anyone else played Anchorage, the pitt
If so how are they?
2) No you cannot holster more than one weapon.
3) Anchorage is one of my favourite DLC's, it is set in a snowy environment and its fun to play also. Whereas to comment on the Pitt, I did'nt like it so much. I have not played Broken steel, so can't comment on that.
I agree that the actual broken steel quests are fairly stupid and there are way too few of them. But, I like endlessly wandering the wastes.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem