Killing Floor Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
When i search for some exact Values, it shows me now very much entrys.
When i search a value "between and" it shows me more then 1000
I ve found some right adresses before the update, they worked great, but now it shows me so much.
[Edited by Lausebengel, 5/22/2009 6:30:17 PM]
When you don't have a exactly value to search you need to use "values between" like you sad. But it shows more than one memory entry. The process here is to make so many Scans on that value then you filter the results until you have just one address to work on.
If you have a value like 101K:
- Do a FIRST scan for a value between 101000 and 102000.
- Play the game until this 101K value change to 102K for example.
- Return to cheatengine (yes, leave it opened with the results from your first scan) and make a NEXT SCAN for a value between 102000 and 103000.
- Do this "filtering" process until cheatengine shows you only one address.
for example: i shot with shotgun to next K (102K to 103K)
then i scanned again (betwenn 103000 and 103100)
it shows me at every scan many results.
i am confused.
[Edited by Lausebengel, 5/23/2009 12:25:57 PM]
you are a little stuck for find it you must check everytime you hit something and when you reach the exemple
you have 125k xp when you reach the the 126k you know you are a value between 126k and 126020 or 126200 , when you find it you must change the shotgun vallue , and then the other vallue the xp when you close door or open it , you need the 2 vallue at max for lvl up.
its how i have do this.
my issue was: i did everytime a new scan^^
now i got all level 5
only the medic i did with a mate in online modus.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem