Fallout 3 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Apart from a trainer designed for a specific patch, what's the deal withe the DLCs? do I need to have a different trainer if I want F3, or the pitt, or anchorage, or broken steel or any combination of them??
2. The games for windows trainer solution www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=74249&titleID=14053
to which trainer(s) does it apply to??
1. For the DLCs, continue to use the main 1.5 trainer as it works for any combination and incorporates this into each update.
For example, the Company of Heroes trainer works the same as the game has 2 expansion packs. It is confusing since CoH trainer has the 3 logos of the main game and two expansion packs on the actual trainer interface.. but Fallout has just the main game on and no logos for the expansion.
2. Apply the trainer solution to any game that uses Games for Windows LIVE! Its mainly for Fallout 3 where you may encounter game crashes. As with any Games for Windows product, you'll probably even get your Live account suspended for using a trainer despite it being just single player. Too clever for its own good which is why I've never used the trainer for Fallout 3!
As the forums mentions, rename Fallout3.exe.cat to Fallout3.exe.cat.backup to disable Live. Remember that you can't get achievement points anymore so maybe try console commands instead.
Your saves are only available once you copy your files from Documents\My Games\Fallout3\Saves\FMTopFan >> Documents\My Games\Fallout3\Saves.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem