Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
And what exactly does this have to do with anything in this topic?
On topic, it's entirely possible to befriend them...however, as has been posted:
1) Everyone else WILL hate you
2) If you EVER go to war with them, you will NEVER be able to befriend them (Daunting task, I know, but it can be done)
3) There are FAR more races in Spore (the more you download, the more you'll meet) than there are Grox...meaning you'll really gimp yourself if you befriend them.
What's also possible, but seemingly IMpossible, is claiming every non-grox planet IN THE GAME as your own Strangely enough, this is easier than befriending the Grox...
It is possible to download a mod that when you abduct a grox citizen it gives you +3000 relationshhp points, but honestly, its easier to rather destroy the grox unless you want the "dancing with the devil" badge, but even so, it's not worth it.
The Noble Crusader
Heres two hints on how to do it:
1. Be fast, the longer your in their territory before the have a blue smily, the more likly they will declare war on you and ruin your chances.
2. The grox have the the oppositte reaction to breaking the galactic code.
You can get up to plus 50 with a few planet busters. Just make sure not to blow up any of their planets.
Hope this helps.
[Edited by Maxxelement, 8/21/2009 7:25:06 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem