Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) Download the mod from this site. And save it on to your desktop(I chose the desktop merely for convenience).
2) The mod will be in a .zip file. Use a program like WinRAR or WinZIP to extract the mod from the .zip file you downloaded on to your desktop.
3)Now move these files into the main DoW directory which is "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam apps\Common\Dawn of War".
3) Now open Steam, right click on Warhammer and choose "Properties".
4) Click "Set Launch Options..." and write "-dev" without the quotes and click OK.
5) Now launch the game and start a new campaign and the mods should be working.
Hoped this helped.
[Edited by tanekdrachonae, 8/9/2009 10:58:36 PM]
[Edited by dalonehunter, 8/10/2009 8:18:56 AM]
1. download cheat mod to your computer
2. extract it to your Dawn of War 2 folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam apps\Common\Dawn of War 2)
3. run Steam and find with it your Dawn of War 2 game
4. in Steam right click on your Dawn Of War 2game and click on Properties
5. add -dev at the end of targeted window (remember to put space before -dev)
6. accept changes and launch the game; all done
(little advice, if you have installed pirated version of the game or installed it somewhere else, then you must move your game to "C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam apps\Common\Dawn of War 2" and forget points 3 to 6; instead create a shortcut of your game launcher and add in it the -dev in your targeted properties (dont forget bout the space before -dev). otherwise it will not work).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem