Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by savvart, 5/13/2009 7:37:46 PM]
1) leave it as it is, with the understanding that you can make mega units and weak units (your units with high health are nearly indestructable and you can make enemy units extremely weak permenantly)
2) i can remove the code causing the small HP problem but this will make the health options work differently. you will have to keep healing your friendly units over and over and then units you weaken will heal themselves back to normal slowly over time.
most people using the trainer are wanting to be able to manipulate the health fully (like before).
another (3rd option) is to run the trainer, run the game, then activate the trainer AFTER you are within the GAME AND WITHIN THE SKIRMISH/MISSION/MATCH (and NOT at the MAIN MENU). unfortunately you will have to close the game and redo this after each match/skirmish to prevent it from affecting the next skirmish but this seems to work.
EDIT: i created another option in the game to RESET HP of ALL units if needed. Pwizard will post in morning-
NVM, Its becouse of Vista. I did compatibility to start trainer as admin. And removed "Read Only" flag on WWoWII directory in Steam. Working now.
[Edited by reanor, 5/17/2009 4:23:37 PM]
Not sure if ive found another issue - when playing the campaign and using the "add experience" feature, the new experience is lost once the map/level is complete. I could use it to level up 3 or 4 times on a map and then come to the campaign dashboard and its all gone, boo hoo . Am I doing something wrong?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem