Saint´s Row 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Monday, January 26th, 2009
The Saints Row 2 patch for PC, previously mentioned on Thursday, January 22nd, will be going live on Steam later today. You will need to reconnect to the Steam servers in order to download the patch. The full change list can be seen below.
• General performance increase around 20%.
o This will vary depending on both the computer specifications and game settings.
o 3rd Party controller scrolling issue has been fixed.
o Corrected various crashes reported across all versions.
o Corrected a crash in “Drive-By” Diversion for Danish version.
o Corrected a crash in “Streaking” Diversion for Spanish version.
o Original frame cap of 32 FPS has been removed.
o New variable frame cap has been implemented. This will smooth out spikes in overall framerate.
• Players may notice a small hitch when crossing into new chunks in the world. The amount of time for this has been reduced for recommended spec machines, but may still be noticeable, particularly while driving at high speeds.
Please continue to report any issues seen within the Troubleshooting section of our forum. Previous reports from players have been extremely helpful and we encourage all of you to continue posting.
*UPDATE* The patch is now live on Steam. Please remember to log out and then reconnect to Steam in order to download the patch.
[Edited by PerroLoco, 5/7/2009 9:52:00 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem