Galactic Civilizations 2: Twilight of the Arnor Discussion
Go into your folder, search for the Twilight folder (it's the folder for Twilight of the Arnor), use the exe in there. It doesn't open the game with the ultimate edition launcher, and when I used the trainer on the site it found the game fine.
Look through other threads first, and you may find your answer without having to drag up a thread which hasn't been active in over a year.
That may be about the Steam version, but I'm fairly certain it's also about any trainer to do with GCII.
[Edited by Skyheart, 12/6/2011 5:43:46 AM]
1. Right click on the game in your Steam library.
2. Choose "Properties"
3. Under the first "General" Tab, click on the "Set Launch Options"
4. Enter in the word: cheat
5. Click OK and get back to the main window. Run the game and the CTRL cheats will work.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem