Dark Sector Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
This trainer works excellent about 99% of the time. The other 1% however, it's slightly bugged.
When you have the infinite health option enabled, when you enter one of the mechanical things with the cannon and Machine-gun, you end up being unable to see anything, it's just a black screen with occasional red flashes. Get out, disable infinite health, and get back in, and it's fine except the mech is smoking and (I assume) at low health.
Also, in the final boss fight, if you can't shoot the guy in the chair fast enough while he's down, you'll get a never-ending black and red flashing screen until you restart from the last checkpoint.
Other than those things, awesome trainer, and I hope there's a way to fix them.
Got the saves uploaded. Download here: Link
Start from chapter 9, keep infinite health enabled as you enter the Jackal mech. The screen will go black and red, and you'll be unable to move, but can still zoom and fire.
[Edited by Foxxie-kun, 3/27/2009 11:44:16 AM]
Got the same problem and tried to disable cheat still inside the mech.
It didnt work and i gave up for the moment.
I will try your solution next time.
Is it me or is ALL games that comes out nowadays bugged in one way or another ?
I have high end computer and graphic card and in this game there is some ...wierd... graphical effects.
stay still in a stair and look at the walls for a moment, it doesnt "look" right, also i have seen several "gaps" in the walls from a pure white background.
To tell the truth, i cannot remeber the last game i bought that were bugfree from release....
Not that i whine, just an observation.
Please make sure you have read the included text file first for appropriate trainer usage.
If this is not helpful, let Caliber take a note of it...I am sure you may get a fix in minutes (Boy, he is a training machine!!!).
I agree, thinking about building an Caliber altar with candles ,picture of his avatar and an offering of some Jolt-cola.
...and a picture of PWizards avatar also of course.
[Edited by brighteye, 3/28/2009 2:03:03 PM]
That's how I had to do it prior to convincing my sister to go half-n-half on the $50 lifetime membership. Best money I've ever spent.
Anyway, only the best of the best from CH trainer-makers, eh? This really beats all of those trainer makers from "The Scene" or however they put it now.
But I digress, I hope this minor issue is fixed eventually.
CheatHappens Forever baby!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem