Empire: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Or, perhaps, it's because CA is a bunch of douchebags and didn't include it in the game out of spite. Actually, I read that they didn't include it because they got too many complaints about it making the games too easy. I, for one, don't believe that. I f you didn't like it, you didn't have to use it.
in any case, does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of the fog of war? a file to edit perhaps...
- Go to folder empire total war/data/campaigns/main;
- open scripting.lua with notepad;
- at the end of the file, you will find this:
local function OnWorldCreated()
- just add this: scripting.game_interface:show_shroud(false)
after the last line and before the "end"
- save & play!
anyway, i'm going to submit the file to CH!
[Edited by leomasci, 3/18/2009 12:49:17 AM]
I think the battles are worth playing but I do miss console, I looked forward to create_unit and process_cq
Though does anyone actually care about the achievements (apart from the nutters who buy games just for the achievements)?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Construction
+ 12 more options