Empire: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
edit: glad i am better at using google
Significantly reduces unit upkeep in the Grand Campaign,
allowing you to have more units or get more money per turn.
Also allows you to create unlimited number of elite units, e.g.
Guards, Black Watch and Coldstream Guards etc.
Finally, all infantry and all cavalry are created in one turn.
You do not have to restart your campaign. You can continue a saved
campaign with these changes.
not sure i like the reduced upkeep if that means the enemy also benefits.
nor do i know if this mod applies to all elite units for all factions.
[Edited by komrade, 3/21/2009 6:24:50 AM]
[Edited by komrade, 3/21/2009 6:26:02 AM]
For this example we'll increase the fireing rate of the British Line Infantry unit and allow him to throw grenades.
1) Download the tools in this Link.
2) Now go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data and make a new folder.
3) Call the folder backup and copy patch.pack from the data folder into it.
4) So now you should have a patch.pack in the data folder and have one in the backup folder. This is for incase you make a mistake and you want to get the normal one again. You will also need to use the normal one for playing online with people.
5) Open the downloaded .zip file and extract the files so that you can use them. You can put them anywhere but keep the 3 files together for it to work.
6) Start the program and go to FILE > OPEN.
7) Go to where the patch.pack is in your data folder and open it.
8) Find + db and click/expand it.
9) You should see lots of different folders now. There are 3 folders which you will be intrested in. They are; units_tables, units_stats_land_tables, units_stats_naval_tables.
10) For this example you will need to go into units_stats_land_tables and click on units_stats_land (might take a few seconds to load).
11) On the right you will see lots of cell blocks with information in them.
12) Go down the list and find euro_line_infantry_britain. If you can't read all of the text you can pull the box to make it bigger.
13) When you have found the line you can go across it. Go across and find the cell box for Reloading Skill.
14) Delete the value in the box and write a higher value. If you put 100 they will reload quickly.
15) After you done that you can go across again. Find Can Throw Grenades.
16) Change the box from False to True. It might not make any difference but make sure it is a 'T' and not a 't'.
17) Click anywhere in the white on the left side of the screen so that file is ready to be saved. The unit_stats_land should then be in italic.
18) When you are done you can go to FILE > SAVE.
19) Close the program and you are done!
also noticed something odd namely sp_ed_wild_geese being bulkeley's regiment.
why would they be reffered to as wild geese ?
i mean when you press 1000 on reload will it do that or is it just going back to normale stand?
and if it is how?
Can you please tell me in which file you created a new rifle an how i can do that. Thank you very much.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Movement
• One Turn Construction
+ 12 more options