Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) our trainer was built on the steam version(s) of the game, so YES it should work with steam version of the game.
2) xlive IS built into the game, so if you use our trainer(s) against other players or in a manner that is unfair to other players then you run the risk of getting banned, or other problems. our trainer(s) are intended for SINGLE PLAYER USAGE and if you use this ONLINE, it likely WONT WORK and you risk the chance of CONSEQUENCES. simply put, DONT USE OUR TRAINERS ONLINE AGAINST OTHER HUMAN PLAYERS!
3) playing skirmishes against AI is fine in multiplayer mode and should cause no problems.
4) xlive does not seem to crash the game using our trainer. i played many stretches using the trainer with no problems from xlive.
5) we have NO CONTROL over what xlive or THQ or STEAM does to people who are using 3rd party programs (MODS, TRAINERS, FILE EDITORS, etc.), which has always been the case with PC games. the last 3 or 4 DOW games have been fine with our trainers. your biggest risk to use of ANY trainers or MODS is using them against other human players, which WE STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST.
The new trainer doesn't work with steam either. you need to make a trainer for version 1.1.1. cheers.
1.1.1 is listed in the lower right corner of the main menu. please clear your internet cache and then re-download the trainer from the site in case you are getting the same older file.
btw, i think 1.011 is same as 1.1.1, just we named it differently based on the actual file version.
that's all i can do to help as i am dumbfounded as to why you are having probs.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem