The Sims 2 Discussion
1)hold down shift
2)click on ure sim while holding down shift
3)click on the tab thingy that says spawn...
4)then click on the next... tab thingy
5) click on the sim modder tab
6)then a fake baby will appear next to ure sim
7)click on it to do a variety of things like maximizing ure skills, or click on the motives button to make all ure needs full, or you change ure sims relationship with another sim
i really like the sim modder. and when you turn off the game and come back later your sim modder will still be there! you can also put it ANYWHERE so you cant see it.
All praise the sim modder
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem