F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
but unlimeted health doesnt work by me on german f.e.a.r 2 all other works fine..
unlimited health should work fine if the other options are working. press F1 to restart the trainer while you are within the game and then press all your options back on again and see if that helps-
also, being hit with rockets, falling, grendades, etc. might still kill you. this mainly protects you from fire, electocution, bullets, most minor explosions, melee attacks from creatures/units, etc.
[Edited by Caliber, 2/12/2009 6:37:40 AM]
[Edited by Caliber, 2/12/2009 7:06:58 AM]
again, the game uses client/server model... if those don't match up then the game will show you shooting but the bullets aren't real...
1) press F1 to restart the trainer
2) activate all your options again
3) use mouse wheel to scroll through your weapons to reset them..
Well, I deactivated "No Reload" and enemies started to accept damage again. I don't really NEED that option activated so I'll ignore it.
[Edited by illuzi0n, 2/12/2009 1:47:34 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem