Burnout: Paradise Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Ok then how exactly do you think they would get the money to make the trainers... Without UNL membership they would rely solely on donations. And that wouldn't be anywhere enough to keep up with the latest games.
There is always the option for you to make(actually make it) your own trainer for the game...
Some of the trainers reminding me of PIZZADOX. I'm sure, that Cal and PW were/are in the DOX. I have my reasons, why i believe that.
1. Speed: CH dishes out trainers a day or 2 after a release while others may not release any for months.
2. Quality: I know for sure there will be awesome options in the trainer that i get (excludes GTA: IV)
3. Quality support: Some people have no idea how hard it is to get feedback and support if things mess up. The fact that the admin here can offer it makes it a plus.
4. Price: Some sites force you to renew every X months while CH opens up the choice for a one time payment that is the price of a game.
5. Updates: Cheats, Faqs, Reviews, Wall papers, friends, title updates, ect.
6: Manager: need I say more?
People who complain that this should be free are more than likely people who won't pay for an MMORPG and instead pirate it on a private server because the people who run the game don't deserve a monthly payment for their service. If you don't like CH, there's the door. No one is forcing anyone here to stay >.> *looks at chains*....well some people >.>
Seriously, there are other ways of getting our trainers without paying for UNl. Membership. You could write an F.a.q, which if accepted is like a free Unl. Membership.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem