Call of Duty: World at War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Then do as VChris said for VISTA.
1. Right-click on my computer
2. select properties
3. select hardware tab
4. click on device manager
5. double-click on Sounds, video and game controllers
6. locate Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device
7. right click on Unimodem Half-Duplex Audio Device
8. click disable
9. close everything and restart your pc and try playing agian.
NOTE: Also I've did this on version 1.2 of CoD5
[Edited by LoopDaLoop, 2/15/2009 2:34:22 PM]
i followed the steps but i cant find it PLEASE HELP!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem