Need for Speed: Undercover Discussion
Ok here's my rig:
Intel P4 "Prescott" 2.8ghz
BFG nVidia 7300 GT 512MB AGP
Windows XP Pro
Anything else that I should add to the specs?
and last but not least, HELP!
i have 1GB RAM, not TWO.
I have a 7300GT, not an 8600GT.
- 1GB RAM is required to run this game, which actually means around 1.3GB, because the OS itself needs around 200-300MB of RAM to run itself.
- the 7300GT has its limitations. It's two years old now, and whilst it should be able to run NFSUC, it may encounter problems with its outdated pixel shader and running capabilities. I imagine that it may take some RAM to keep itself afloat, totalling the demand at probably around 1.5GB.
You need to update your rig if you want to play the newer stuff.
1.00 GB mem
an runnin vista game only runs slow on full grphics but on default graphics it jus a bit jittery not 2 bad it run fast on low graphics i dont have dat Dual core tingy an im runnin on a laptop so dont know wat ur problem is
True to that, but my 7300gt has 512mb on it
And yeah my rig's five years old now. Defenitley not the newest one out there. But hey, it runs fallout 3, need for speed prostreet, gta San andreas, and halo fine...
I'm also planning to build a new comp soon that actually has a PCI express slot in it. And I'm planning to add the new i7 in there too. But no vista for me.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlock All Cars
• Cars Cost Zero Money
+ 7 more options