Galactic Civilizations 2: Dread Lords Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
So, with that being said, i have a few questions about the game.
1) How is the diplomacy, trade, etc. aspect of the game? is it stable, can you compare it to something else, do you enjoy it? Is it comparable to Medieval 2 Total War, or can you focus on the more non-militaristic, imperialistic aspect a little more?
2) How is the AI in the game? i love the Medieval 2 total war games, but they focused too little on the AI.
3) Lastly, what is the combat like? i saw a bit about the game, but didnt see much about the military and combat. Is it like Sins where you have enormous fleets, or is it like something else?
Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem