Mirror´s Edge Discussion
the arrow keys move you the exact DIRECTION they say (NORTH, SOUTH, etc.) which has no bearing on the WASD keys or the current direction you are facing.
if you move/float into an area of the map not normally accessible then you run the risk of the game starting the death fall code which will send you in whatever direction you are moving with no hope of recovery. also, you will find that even though you move to buildings and structures, you cannot stand on many of them since you aren't supposed to be able to reach them (they aren't mapped for character movement), etc.
don't blame the trainer for this!
[Edited by thegrube, 1/15/2009 9:31:23 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Float Mode/No Clipping Mode
• Unlimited Handgun Ammo
+ 2 more options