The Sims 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Go and find this TS2UPD0.exe thing on your disc and open its properties window (highlight it with mouse(select) --> Alt+Enter)
In Compatibility tab check these two checkboxes:
1) In Compatibility mode check "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select XP SP2 in dropdown list
2) In Privilege Level check "Run this program as an administrator"
After doing all this, go and try to install it again.
Hope it works.
Reboot your system.
When your system was booting again, hold F8 key on your keyboard, a list appears, the first option is Safe Mode, choose it by pressing Enter key over it.
Getting out: So easy, Just restart your system again and don't press any key 'till the welcome screen appears!
[Edited by mahaghshenas, 1/8/2009 1:46:53 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem