Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
You also don't need high end graphic card to play it on ultra high.
If you also have dual core cpu with ~3ghz , 3-4 GB RAM and GeForce 8600 GT you can play the game on very high settings.
* Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz
* Memory: 1.5GB
* Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB
* Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
* DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
* Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz
* Memory: 2GB (Windows XP) 2.5GB (Windows Vista)
* Free Hard Drive Space: 18GB
* Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870
* DirectX 9 compatible Surround Sound Card
[Edited by EvilSpenZer, 12/29/2008 8:15:46 PM]
Like i said in another thread that have nothing to say.
With minimum requiriments it will be unplayable and will look terrible.
Recomended are somewhere ok but are anyway not realy right, you won't be able to play the game on high settings with just 2.5 GB RAM, rest should be ok.
Also it is enough to have dual core with 2.8-3 GhZ or quad core cpu with 2 GhZ or more. (Quad Core CPU's will make your FPS 2-3x higher than dual core with higher frequency.
Dual Core CPU 3.8 GhZ 20 FPS , same system just CPU changed to Quad Core with 3.0 and you will get 45-55 FPS.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem