Sacred 2: Fallen Angel Discussion
1: Is this game good?
2: Is the animations good?
3: Is it optimized good?
4: Is the story **** or does it own? scale 1-5.
5: Is the character and skills fun.
6: Is it only 3rd person RPG with medieval magic thing or is it a bit of RTS and all that?
7: What is your favourite part.
3. Not so much. Still some hitching, random frame rate drops. BUT.... I use the Elite GFX and EVERYTHING maxxed. Most of my hitching is probably from the Elite GFX set. Ascaron is still working out performance bugs that should not be there that are only linked with the Elite GFX.
4. 2.5 on the main story so far...granted, I'm over 100 hours in (between a restart--I had 50 hours logged on my first toon when i decided to reroll--and 3 toons) and still on part 2.1 of the main story line...LOTS AND LOTS of side quests. BUT.... EACH and EVERY toon has their own personal story arc quests. I'd have to place a 4 on story there because each one...I've played around with Seraphim, High Elf and Dryad so far...is personal to the character and really hits home with who/what your character is supposed to be (Seraphim chasing a dark sister, High Elf trying to change/ignore the pratfalls of her race and survive outside of that, Dryad trying to find a place in a world that is scared of her and their misconceptions about Dryads.)
5. Don't have anything to complain about so far. I've always been pure melee so Seraphim is more to my play style. She can tear up some mobs. High Elf, I have to keep reminding myself, is much better as a caster, I keep trying to melee with her and though it is quite effective, her spells are a much better use of her abilities...old habits. Dryad, though you can choose any fight style, owns at ranged combat and I laugh out loud at the death I can wreak from half the screen away.
6. It is a Diablo clone. So pure 3rd person Action RPG dugeon hack and slash and loot.
7. Do I have to pick just 1??? Can't be done.
a. The world is frickin HUGE. Took me almost 40 hours just get completely explore the first chapter/area. I'm roughly 17 hours into the 2nd chapter/area and have only covered 10% of the area.
b. CUSTOMISATION CUSTOMISATION CUSTOMISATION. I currently have a lvl 44 Seraphim. The chances of anyone, also with a lvl 44 Seraphim, having even an inkling of resemblance to my toon are virtually non-existant. Armor appearances, armor types, weapon appearances, weapon types, single wield, dual wield, two-hand wield, ranged, magic built, melee built, attributes, skills, combat arts, combo combinations.... There is just no way. Your toon is YOURS. No one has what you have.
c. GORGEOUS. Absolutely frickin gorgeous world. IMO it is THE best looking game out right now. Nothing comes close to how beautiful Sacred 2 is.
d. Challenging. The game gets hard. Really hard. The mobs all move around randomly. You go to attack a group of 4 or 5 and the next thing you know you're being mobbed by 20. It's sick. When you come out of it though, there really is a sense of accomplishment.
e. Did I mention how pretty the game is?
Well, I havent looked the game up really much but thanks to your review, that game is the next on my buy list .
I really like games where all characters got different quest trees.
On games like WoW and Star Wars Galaxies and all of those, you get bored quickly, but they r also MMORPG and not SPRPG.
Thank you very much for this deep review
And i do not want to debate this too much, since beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder.
I wrote the topic 24th dec...
[Edited by mrpeters, 7/17/2009 3:56:13 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Combat Cooldowns
• Invincible Character
+ 7 more options