Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Thanks for posting. Actually it was YOUR group that started this by accusing us of stealing and using others code to make our GTA4 trainer. All of the other stuff was private between Psych and I, but felt that it needed to be brought out.
I never said that Psych was not a capable trainer maker. You failed to answer some of the fundamentals of my first post. Such as "Why does Psych need a secret premium membership to our site and download all of our trainers?" and "Why does Psych release similar trainers a day or two after downloading our premium trainers?" ... and lastly "What about the fact that Psych attempted to crack and distribute our premium trainers and even make a 'trainer activator'"?
I'll be happy to provide PayPal logs, SMTP logs and HTTP logs identifying Psych as an Unlimited member of our website dating back to early this year as well as identifying him as the person that attempted to crack and distribute our trainers on USENET. I can also provide a list of all the Unlimited trainers which he downloaded from us during his secret stay here.
Now, if you want your new group to known as one that needs the help of CH in order to make their own trainers, or worse, one that has to try and 'crack' other people's trainers because they can't make their own, then that's perfectly fine. You're well on your way.
Now, how about we turn this around and ask for proof from Team Radiance that we (Cal) used any other methods than our own in making the GTA4 trainer? Since you are the ones that started all of this, I respectfully give you the first opportunity to provide proof to back up the claims in your nfo file.
maybe you don't understand what is going on here.
1) psych was a PAID MEMBER of our site. we didn't know that, of course, since he signed up in his real name and not 'psych'. he was downloading our work and in many cases dropping trainers the day after we did (do we really have to dig up the dates of our trainers and go through extalia and dig up yours?). coincidence? i cannot prove he copied us, but why would he need a paid account with us? could he have been reversing our work to help him along with the 'free' trainers? why would he have an account otherwise? ask yourselves that question.... WHY IS HE ON HERE DOWNLOADING OUR WORK?
2) more troubling is the fact that he attempted to dismantle our trainer protections and then posted over 10 of our trainers on usenet and torrents (which didn't work) and we banned the account. HE ALSO CREATED A TOOL THAT SUPPOSEDLY CRACKED ANY FUTURE TRAINERS WE PUT OUT (which didn;t work). but we were able to discern the member's account with our encoded protections and ban him. we could also see the person's IP which they signed up for the site.
3) we were able to MATCH THE IP of psych to a message he e-mailed regarding when we were all *****ing about kelsat ripping our work. his IP (and several other data) matched the account on our site.
4) then he posts this bull**** about us in his fallout trainer, which he did not release until AFTER a guy named rick cracked the xlive .dll protections by making a modified xlive.dll (or whatever it does)
the point here is that this guy is causing all this crap and he's part of radiance. maybe reading all those posts makes more sense to you now.
i am not bashing you personally, but this 'lead trainer maker for radiance' has some baggage and skeletons, and perhaps some 'problems' that maybe you weren't aware of. it's not just MY problem.
we are considering pushing forth with legal action. i am tired of this. and we have all this evidence and the more he posts the bigger he digs himself a hole.
i appreciate you responding and the position you are in, but understand our position as well. maybe you guys don't care. the whole world is getting that way... where people just say to heck with it and don't give a damn any more..
i think you need to ask some hard questions and really honestly look at things here. blindly backing members isn't altruistic... and pwizard is ready and willing to go over the info with one of you. i suggest you contact him!
[Edited by Caliber, 12/22/2008 4:23:08 PM]
That's the way to do it PWizard. I am so frigging sick of these rippers. Know that you can count on me to do my part to help.
...And from all serious CH (at least CHU) members, we do not simply "pay for a trainer", we pay for the dedicated hard work and support that's behind them.
Sad to see all this ripping, flaming etc. as it gives all sides a bad name, and that's not the goal of anyone. One may try to slander someone, but it all too often strikes back. Hope that there will be some settlement, and I respect the way Sheep stepped up to compete with CH.
Just my .02$
[Edited by PeTTs0n, 12/22/2008 4:51:56 PM]
I'm pretty sure he knows how to rip trainers, but I personally don't think he would ever release them. Also, he opposes known trainer rippers like Kelsat, but then again, anyone can be hypocritical.
And to Radiance, try thinking it all though a few times, and stop backing up people blindly - nothing good will ever come out of that, ever! Even if it turns out noone is to blame (even tho that is highly unlikely, bashing people in nfo's isnt nice when you have no proof to back it up :P), no one man should have blind trust from a whole group, regardless if its psych or another random person...
Oh, and have a merry christmass and happy newyear everyone
[Edited by noldorian, 12/22/2008 5:34:09 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem