Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Personally I'd opt to NOT tick-off a whole type of gamer (in this case the PC-Gamer) and make a few less dollars. I think in the long-run you'd probably make the money back once your fame grows and people, of all gamer types, can look forward to your timely releases.
2) Releasing the PC version later should not of upset anyone with an average IQ or higher. every gta since 3 has been 6-8 months after the console version there was NO reason what-so-ever for R* to change that.
Now the PC owners can get ticked off if we don't get the DLC because the game is LIVE, but thats a different story.
2.) What if you've been mad about it since GTA III? Can you get mad about it then?
DLC: Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get it... really wouldn't.
I guess in the end I just get so annoyed at how everyone wants to blame piracy first for everything when it comes to PC games. Back when games were made better and demos were released for practically every title... Piracy was nowhere near as rampant, now other factors have changed since then also, but it's interesting to think about. But that's just my opinion.
(BTW, I am in no way condoning piracy, I suggest if you download a game and like it, BUY IT. If you don't like it... delete it. Don't finish playing it anyway.)
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem