Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
so i tried medium setting for texture and crushing stopped.
my fps was fine on highest settings (50+).
so now it looks like crap but at least i can play ...
Radeon HD 4870 X2
Q9450 @ 3.6GHz
4GB OCZ Reaper DDR3-1333
Vista 64 SP1
1. log in to Rockstar social club
2. make sure that clip capture in game settings is off *Important*
3. turn the settings up to
the rest up to 100 except view distance, pull view distance down till you reach a green limit of ram.
you will still crash, but only after many hours.
this worked for me atleast.
[Edited by sauced, 12/9/2008 11:42:41 PM]
Its just a poorly ported game, its no anyones hardware, especially when they have the same card as me or a card of similar power.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem