Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA 4) Discussion
To use do this:
1. Go to this forum topic Link and download the filelist patcher.
2. follow instructions and patch filelist.
3. Download my mod Link
4.Extract mod to GTAIV\common\data and overwrite weaponinfo.xml make sure you make a backup first.
Edit:spoke too soon, still the filelist patcher unprotects the files so if anyone else has ideas on how this could be done
[Edited by Divinehammer, 12/6/2008 3:06:17 AM]
I just modified the ammomax and that worked fine.
EDIT: WEEEEEEEEE I CAN REMOVE THE STUPID ANNOYING 20 SECOND INTROS
Edit: For those interested(Remember you need to apply the modding patches above) it can be downloaded from Link
It will briefly flash the legal screen, then start playing the intro audio, when the audio is done playing the menu should show up(There's still some degree of loading, this loading is just hidden by those logos)
[Edited by FISKER_Q, 12/6/2008 3:57:47 AM]
Closest I can find is in the Filelist.pak, in the GtaIV\pc\ folder, this has several references to health, although changing them has been so far been fruitless.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem