Need for Speed: Undercover Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I cannot get the mega trainer to work because I have purchased a copy for this game from EA.com Direct2Drive service, and according to trainer troubleshooter guide I need to try using a no-cd fix that might get this issue fixed!
Can anyone please help!
[Edited by AngelTears, 11/30/2008 6:55:35 AM]
After a bit of searching & testing I finally got the/a trainer working.
1) I buyed NfS: Undercover on STEAM.
a) Tried any trainer, but game crashed.
2) In a post that I finally found (via google), they were saying that steam didn't had any updates for the game (so the version via steam would still be the original release version).
3) So then used a "no-cd "fix"" from (actually, not going to say it because I don't want to break any rules, even I'm not sure I would brake any, but to be sure not going to write it here)... & replaced the original game-file (PS: I made a backup of the original game-file)
b) Started the game via that file, and the game didn't crashed. What was probably a good sign. (and also checked the controls again, and actually found that the 0 was used... so changed that one anyway)
4) Started the mega-trainer that was created for the Original Retail version (the one that says "Updated: Apr 07, 2009" )
5) Started the game via the replaced (no-cd "fix" ) file.
And the result was/is: No game crash any-more for using the trainer.
I hope this helps also for other that have problems using a trainer for NfS:Undercover via STEAM (and maybe who knows it also helps for others)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem